FREE COURSE from Tayyibun Institute: 'Hajj Preparation 2008'- Dr. Khalid Khan 09/11/08

al Afghanee —

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,

[B]

[SIZE=15]Hajj Preparation Course '08[/SIZE]

Prepare yourself for the journey of a lifetime.....[/B]


[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5928/tayyi…]


[I][B]A single day course preparing you and your family for that special journey of Hajj delivered by Dr. Khalid Khan (Islam Q & A)[/B][/I]


[B]Lecturer: [/B]Ustadh Dr. Khalid Khan (Islam Q&A)

[B]Date:[/B] Sunday 9th November 2008 (one day course)

[B]Timing:[/B] 2pm- 6pm

[B]

Venue:[/B]

Tayyibun Tarbiyyah Centre

25 Hessel Street (Off Commercial Road)

London E1 2LR

Tube: Whitechapel/ Aldgate East

Bus: D3, 25, 106, 15, 115, 205, 254

Map: [url]http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=534559&y=181238&z=0&sv=E1+2LR&s…]


[B]Free Admission- Donations Welcome.

Open to all- Fully Segregated.

No advanced booking required, just attend on the day with pen and notepad.

Free Du'a Book (first 150 attendees)

Refreshment will be provided insha'allaah.[/B]


Wasalaamu Alaikum,


[B]Tayyibun Institute UK[/B]

[I]For the Teaching of Qur'an and Sunnah[/I]

[url]http://www.tayyibun.com[/url]


[I]*Tayyibun Institute is a non-partisan organisation, we are not affiliated with any groups, Islamic organisations or mosques.

*Tayyibun maintain a full 100% segregation system.[/I]


Forum