Seerah Conference: Shaykh Abdul Raheem Limbada, Mufti Abdul Rahaman ibn Yusuf, Shaykh Rafiq Sufi

mujee —

SEERAH CONFERENCE
Selwyn Rd Mosque, London, E13 0PY
Sat 8th Nov, 4.20pm (Maghrib)

Shaykh Abdur Raheem ibn Dawood Limbada(Shaykhul-hadith, Darul-Uloom Bury)
Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera (Author of Fiqh al-Imam)
Shaykh Rafiq Sufi (Lecturer of hadith, Darul-Uloom Blackburn)

Nasheeds by Labbayk
Attendees receive goodie bags with over £10 worth of goodies in each!

Contact: 07806613085

poster

Forum

Funzo — Thu, 6 Nov 2008 - 23:22

[quote=You]why, yes. Yes I am.

I am also extremely humble.[/quote]
hes not admin anymore!

Young Anonymou… — Fri, 7 Nov 2008 - 20:53

[quote=Funzo][quote=You]why, yes. Yes I am.

I am also extremely humble.[/quote]
hes not admin anymore![/quote]

is he not? :?

1R4M — Fri, 7 Nov 2008 - 22:38

[quote=You]why, yes. Yes I am.

I am also extremely humble.[/quote]

humble ppl dont call themselves humble

Funzo — Fri, 7 Nov 2008 - 23:39

[quote=1R4M][quote=You]why, yes. Yes I am.

I am also extremely humble.[/quote]

humble ppl dont call themselves humble[/quote]
THAT WAS THE JOKE!! :roll: