IslamExpo 2008 11-14th July

Alisha —

http://www.islamexpo.com/


There's gonna be a cookery zone with live demos :O


List of exhibitors so far:


1. Anglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd, stand E70

2. Lawung Urban Wear, stand E80

3. Rahma, stand E107

4. Junaid Jamshed, stands E121, E123 and E127

5. Friends of Al-Aqsa, stands E138 and C33

6. The Football Association, stand F31

7. The Muslim Weekly, stand E59

8. Arab British Chamber of Commerce, C31

9. Al Buraq ABC International Bank plc, E60

10. YourTravelShop.com, E103

11. Mercy Trading Co Ltd, stand E113

12. Divine Collections F111

13. Flywell Travel Ltd D139

14. Al-Jumuah D100

15. Dellz Designs E133

16. Aab UK Limited D120

17. Fawara Ltd C19

18. Baz D51

19. The Dukkaan Ltd E100

20. Channel S E98

21. GEO C79

22. Interpal C71

23. Fosis F61

24. Al Hiwar TV D58

25. Islam Channel F41

26. Islamic Relief E41

27. Muslim Hands D31

28. Al Jazeera F11

29. Human Relief Foundation C21

30. Flightcatchers.com C1

31. Human Appeal International E90 and E118

32. MCB C59

33. British Muslim Initative C51

34. Ahiida D123

35. Rukhsana Jewellery E117

36. ORFACT D118

37. British Heart Foundation D71

38. Operation Black Vote F119

39. 1990 Trust F119

40. Palestine Solidarity Campaign G61

41. Stop The War Coalition G69

42. Cageprisoners G71

43. The Green Party E130


Forum

Alisha — Sat, 12 Jul 2008 - 13:05

BUMP!


Who went yesterday?


And those who went today who were supposed to go on district line, how did you get there... number 10 bus from oxford street takes about 30-40 minutes... they should have kept it in alexandria palace 🙁


Funzo — Sun, 13 Jul 2008 - 00:18

well i went on the picadilly from st pancras and ed got lost *ehem* i mean missed his train but im 16 and i went all across london and didnt get lost.


1believer — Mon, 14 Jul 2008 - 20:39

I went on Saturday! I went everywhere with my Mum- which as a non-Muslim didn't really want to be there- and I finally found the Revival section and filled in a form immediately. It looks very impressive in real life lol instead of reading it on the internet 😛 but yeah I had an amazing time did anyone go on the Timeline upstairs? I went but they were closing 🙁


MuslimBro — Tue, 15 Jul 2008 - 14:34

[quote=Seraphim]To anyone who went to the event:


Do you remember the website address for the sister who did those paintings?[/quote]

I think she's one.


Link


I don't think it's the official website though.


Ya'qub — Wed, 16 Jul 2008 - 00:40

[quote=love to live but living to die]a suggestion: instead of asking ppl for their experience i (like many other ppl) would like to hear 'The Revival' experience...[/quote]


The Revival is a magazine.


Magazines generally don't experience very much.


1R4M — Wed, 16 Jul 2008 - 09:58

[quote=Ya'qub

The Revival is a magazine.


Magazines generally don't experience very much.[/quote]


hahaha!!!!


I absolutely loved the event it was just amazing, I didnt wanna go home!!!!


Ya'qub — Thu, 17 Jul 2008 - 15:25

[quote=love to live but living to die][quote=Ya'qub][quote=love to live but living to die]a suggestion: instead of asking ppl for their experience i (like many other ppl) would like to hear 'The Revival' experience...[/quote]


The Revival is a magazine.


Magazines generally don't experience very much.[/quote]


do you want me to explain?


fine... by 'The Revival' i meant the team revival...[/quote]


I was just teasing...


I'm sure the Editor is preparing a press-release as we speak.