Description

Discuss Anything here. Anonymous users can post.


Do you think Dajjal has already come?

Phoenix —

poll

Do you think Dajjal has already come?

Yes
24% (5 votes)
No
57% (12 votes)
I don't really care
19% (4 votes)
Total votes: 21
Forum

TPOS — Mon, 31 Jan 2011 - 18:53

[quote=mush91]I Think Dajjal has already come but is waiting to be released dude[/quote]

what do you mean "waiting to be released" :S if he's already here, he doesn't need anyone to release him, does he?


Phoenix — Mon, 31 Jan 2011 - 22:14

[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE][quote=mush91]I Think Dajjal has already come but is waiting to be released dude[/quote]

what do you mean "waiting to be released" :S if he's already here, he doesn't need anyone to release him, does he?[/quote]


LOL, that's what I was thinking.


mush91 — Tue, 1 Feb 2011 - 00:13

[quote=Phoenix][quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE][quote=mush91]I Think Dajjal has already come but is waiting to be released dude[/quote]

what do you mean "waiting to be released" :S if he's already here, he doesn't need anyone to release him, does he?[/quote]


LOL, that's what I was thinking.[/quote]


hey it was just a thought and i heard once that dajjal is trapped withing the bemuta triangle or something like that dont know the details properly but as i said it was just a thought you dont need to grill me about it. lool


TPOS — Sat, 5 Feb 2011 - 16:04

[quote=mush91]seeeee sooo no one could say my thought was wrong that means if theres a hadith :)[/quote]

You got that thought off the believers of the arrivals etc they aren't Islamic, though.


LookingToSee — Sun, 6 Feb 2011 - 07:43

[quote=MuslimBro][quote=Lilly]there's a hadith that says dajjal is somewhere on an island somewhere[/quote]

Never heard that one before. Feel free to post if you find it.[/quote]


couldnt find it anywhere online, but still searching.


edit: found it. it's quite a really long hadith, but i still thought it would be better to copy paste the whole thing. (the small writing is just background stuff, not related to the Dajjal)


Chapter 22: THE HADITH PERTAINING TO THE SPY OF THE DAJJAL

Bk 41, Number 7028:

[size=8]Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked

Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad−Dahhak b. Qais and

she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a

hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger

(may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between

them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do

that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me.

She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen

young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in

the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger

(may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al−Rahman

b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's

Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of

marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent

me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it

had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be

upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also

love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)

talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in

your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said:

You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm

Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent

generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very

hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do

not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently

vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be

uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the

strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better

shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm

Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the

Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima)

belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of

waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an

announcement that the prayer would be observed in the mosque

(where) congregational prayer (is observed). So I set out

towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's

Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the

women which was near the row of men. [/size] When Allah's Messenger

(may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the

pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting

at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to

assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He

said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation

or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim

Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me

something, which agrees with what I was−telling, yuu about the

Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along

with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been

tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves)

took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the

time of sunset. They sat in a small side−boat and entered that

Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of

these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They

said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am

al−Jassasa. They said: What is al−Jassasa? And it said: O

people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much

eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named

a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a

Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that

monastery and found a well−built person there with his hands

tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs

up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And

he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who

are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked

upon a boat but the sea−waves had been driving us for one

month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the

side−boats and entered this island and here a beast met us

with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his

hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We

said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al− Jassasa.

We said: What is al−Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very

person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to

know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that

that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell

me about the date−palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what

aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you

whether these trees bear fruit or not. We said: Yes Thereupon

he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform

me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do

you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said:

There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think

it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the

spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to

know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and

does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is

abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina)

irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about

the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come

out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said:

Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did

he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those

in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before

him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We

said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for

them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to

tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon

permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the

land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for

forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are

prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to

enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand

would confront me and would bar my way and there would be

angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's

Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the

help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning

Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like

this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by

Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account

which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and

Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian)

or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In

the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed

with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I

preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger

(may peace be upon him).


YouShutup — Thu, 24 Feb 2011 - 13:03

[quote=mush91]haha whaaaaaat? daajaal watched tottenham get battered by blackpool? :O

thats soooo cool

what did he do? :P[/quote]


He did the jazz hands move and said my Plan for Blackppol FC and Ollie to take over the world is working.


mush91 — Thu, 24 Feb 2011 - 20:48

yeah and omg teletubbies to

i swear tinky winky teaches children to be ok with homosexuality?

ima write that now on that wall post about gay muslims 😛

but yeah i saw on youtube how teletubbies will kill us all so yeah them to 😛


Ya'qub — Fri, 25 Feb 2011 - 11:08

[quote=mush91]yeah and omg teletubbies to

i swear tinky winky teaches children to be ok with homosexuality?

ima write that now on that wall post about gay muslims 😛

but yeah i saw on youtube how teletubbies will kill us all so yeah them to :P[/quote]

What u on about? Prettymuch evry kids tv show is full of 'gay' things.

But teletubbies doesn't show any sex, so how can it be promoting homosexuality? Do u think a 5 yr old will see tinky winky with a handbag & because of this get a job as a rent boy 12 years later?


YouShutup — Fri, 25 Feb 2011 - 15:52

[quote=mush91]yeah and omg teletubbies to

i swear tinky winky teaches children to be ok with homosexuality?

ima write that now on that wall post about gay muslims 😛

but yeah i saw on youtube how teletubbies will kill us all so yeah them to :P[/quote]


hmmm...


I was making light of the Dajjal thing (not that it should be treated as such when the one eyed monster is staring you in the face).


But for now we should be more concerned about our Fajr rather than the boogy man.


Subscribe to General