begining of creation

abualabbasassaffah —

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 413:


Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:


Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet and he said (to them), "O Bani


Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings." They said, "You have given us glad


tidings, now give us something." On hearing that the color of his face


changed then the people of Yemen came to him and he said, "O people of


Yemen ! Accept the good tidings, as Bani Tamim has refused them." The


Yemenites said, "We accept them. Then the Prophet started taking about


the beginning of creation and about Allah's Throne. In the mean time a


man came saying, "O 'Imran! Your she-camel has run away!'' (I got up


and went away), but l wish I had not left that place (for I missed what


Allah's Apostle had said).


Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414:


 


Narrated Imran bin Husain:


I went to the Prophet and tied my she-camel at the gate. The people of


Bani Tamim came to the Prophet who said "O Bani Tamim! Accept the good


tidings." They said twice, 'You have given us the good tidings, now


give us something" Then some Yemenites came to him and he said, "Accept


the good tidings, O people of Yemem, for Bani Tamim refused them."


They said, "We accept it, O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you


about this matter (i.e. the start of creations)." He said, "First of


all, there was nothing but Allah, and (then He created His Throne). His


throne was over the water, and He wrote everything in the Book (in the


Heaven) and created the Heavens and the Earth." Then a man shouted, "O


Ibn Husain! Your she-camel has gone away!" So, I went away and could


not see the she-camel because of the mirage. By Allah, I wished I had


left that she-camel (but not that gathering).


Narrated 'Umar:


One day the Prophet stood up amongst us for a long period and informed


us about the beginning of creation (and talked about everything in


detail) till he mentioned how the people of Paradise will enter their


places and the people of Hell will enter their places. Some remembered


what he had said, and some forgot it.


 


Volume 4, Book 54, Number 418:


Narrated Salim's father:


The Prophet said, "Any person who takes a piece of land unjustly will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection."


 


Forum