World's tallest man over 8ft high

You —

The world's tallest man - who also has the largest hands and feet - has been named by Guinness World Records for the launch of its 2010 book.


At 8ft 1in (2.47m), Sultan Kosen, from Turkey, is about 4in (10cm) taller than previous title-holder Bao Xishun.


The 27-year-old's hands measure 10.8in (27.5cm) and his feet 14.3in (36.5cm).


Mr Kosen, whose height is due to the medical condition pituitary gigantism, said he hoped his new-found fame would bring him love for the first time.


"The first thing I want to do is have a car that I can fit in, but more than that I want to get married," he said.


"Up until now it's been really difficult to find a girlfriend. I've never had one, they were usually scared of me. I'm hoping now I will find one."


He went on: "Hopefully now that I'm famous I'll be able to meet lots of girls. I'd like to get married."


Read more and watch video @ BBC News


Forum
Tags

Ya'qub — Fri, 18 Sep 2009 - 20:37

[quote=wednesday]

He went on: "Hopefully now that I'm famous I'll be able to meet lots of girls. I'd like to get married."

😂


:roll: Is that all men think about? [/quote]


Pfffft! Like girls are any different.


You — Fri, 18 Sep 2009 - 20:45

If you look at the video, while he may have a lot going for him, he is also kind of restricted, especially by using crutches, having what is considered a disease etc, so if anything eases that, gives him options, then good on him.


Ya'qub — Fri, 18 Sep 2009 - 20:49

[quote=wednesday][quote=Ya'qub][quote=wednesday]

He went on: "Hopefully now that I'm famous I'll be able to meet lots of girls. I'd like to get married."

😂


:roll: Is that all men think about? [/quote]


Pfffft! Like girls are any different.[/quote]

we think about women? :/[/quote]


In our dreams.


I meant marriage.


You — Fri, 18 Sep 2009 - 21:00

World's shortest man shuns limelight


He Pingping, the world's shortest man, tells the BBC he prefers running a restaurant to craving fame.


The 22-year-old, who lives with his sisters in China's Inner Mongolia, is just 73cm tall - making him officially the shortest man who is able to walk.


Read more and watch video @ BBC News