What would you do?

Truth's_Razors —

What would you do?


Would you stand up?


If yes, why? What pushes you to do so?


If not, why not? What would your main concerns be?


<drupal-media data-entity-type="media" data-entity-uuid="89f1e3b8-4cf9-4512-9b0a-be677f466750"></drupal-media>
Forum

You — Wed, 13 Apr 2011 - 22:30

eenteresting stuff.


I saw this a while ago (probably without the arabic subtitles) and there was some good, some bad. Some good people in there.


I probably wouldn't be too likely to intervene if I saw something happening. But then again, you never know...


LookingToSee — Thu, 14 Apr 2011 - 21:03

yep watched that previously. i think i would. especially coz im muslim and all. but... im a bit teeny... so it would depend on my mood. If im feeling antisocial or what. or if the guy gets real rude.


Bilan — Thu, 14 Apr 2011 - 23:55

Alhamdulillah it doesnt get like tht in the UK or i just havent experienced it. unless u count this dumbass busdriver...but if tht was cos I was muslim or not, i dunno. i never asked u see. but dont worry, i got my own back! :twisted: