Petition for new smilies - Dont ignore Admin!

Noor —

it's about time this place had some new smilies! dont you all agree?


forumites, please sign away.


(and no, im not sad!)


Noor.


Forum

Noor — Thu, 10 Jan 2008 - 00:42

[quote="Joie de Vivre"][quote="You"][quote="Joie de Vivre"]I like the current smilies. Cute, classic and unobtrusive. None of the smilies posted above represents an improvement.[/quote]


He got my back.[/quote]

Indeed I does.[/quote]


boring! *yawns*


Ya'qub — Thu, 10 Jan 2008 - 10:51

actually, I've changed my mind on this. I don't support a change (Wow, a radical shift in politics, like Hilary Clinton's campaign).


We should be enocuraged to try to convey our thoughts and emotions using the good old-fashioned English language.


We should use similes instead of smilies!


Seraphim — Thu, 10 Jan 2008 - 14:13

I really dont care one way or the other.


But if you want new smiles instead of nagging Admin about it google them yourself.


Just put in 'php and smiles or emoticons' and you should find existing packs.


iRazor — Thu, 10 Jan 2008 - 16:19

[quote="Ya'qub"]actually, I've changed my mind on this. I don't support a change (Wow, a radical shift in politics, like Hilary Clinton's campaign).


We should be enocuraged to try to convey our thoughts and emotions using the good old-fashioned English language.


We should use similes instead of smilies![/quote]


I too agree with this, having slept on the idea, I think we should become more eloquent in the English Language, n show our emotion via writing


Ya'qub — Thu, 10 Jan 2008 - 18:48

[quote="Noor"]get out of my thread! all of you! :evil:


looks like we're stuck with a boring pack of smilies :roll:[/quote]


I'm happy to support your cause if you stop rolling your eyes at EVERYTHING!


Ya'qub — Fri, 11 Jan 2008 - 10:49

I really dislike this little guy --> 😂


he looks SOO smug!!


When someone uses that smiley, for some reason I imagine Admin sitting at home, laughing at Youtube videos of little children being pushed over by bullies...


this little fella is slimey/creepy --> 😉


and I think this smiley is actually a photograph of Noor --> :roll:


Sirus — Sat, 12 Jan 2008 - 11:48

NO SMILIES PLEASE


the ones we have are fine


i cant stand when you go on other forums, and its a page full of lil animated stuff.


the forum is for discussing issues, some people already use too many smilies as it is!


:roll: << i really hate that one


Sirus — Sun, 13 Jan 2008 - 11:12

[quote="Noor"][quote="Angel"][quote="Sirus"]


:roll: << i really hate that one[/quote]


oi thats the only decent one :roll: i love it![/quote]


:D[/quote]


and i hate when you two keep using it!! :evil: :evil: :evil:


Angel — Sun, 13 Jan 2008 - 22:53

[quote="Sirus"]


and i hate when you two keep using it!! :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]


just for that comment :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll


Funzo — Sun, 13 Jan 2008 - 22:54

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Just for that post before