How long are the admins going to let this thread exist?

Dave —

poll

How long are the admins going to let this thread exist?

They'll let it stay indefinitely.
0% (0 votes)
They'll let it stay indefinitely.
0% (0 votes)
They might leave a hug and then destroy it.
0% (0 votes)
They might leave a hug and then destroy it.
0% (0 votes)
15 more minutes.
0% (0 votes)
15 more minutes.
0% (0 votes)
As soon as they see it.
0% (0 votes)
As soon as they see it.
0% (0 votes)
I'm surprised it's lasted even this long.
0% (0 votes)
I'm surprised it's lasted even this long.
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 0
Forum

Dave — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 01:35

Are you feeling down?


Lonely?


Sad?


Dejected?


In a world of wars and unfair stuff, people who hate oppressed hawaiian children and a dwindling number of Tigers sometimes it's important to just... hug something.


Welcome - to my Giant Group Hug


I'll start the Chain.


To the person below - I hug thee.


Angel — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 01:39

[quote="Dave"]Are you feeling down?


Lonely?


Sad?


Dejected?


In a world of wars and unfair stuff, people who hate oppressed hawaiian children and a dwindling number of Tigers sometimes it's important to just... hug something.


Welcome - to my Giant Group Hug


I'll start the Chain.


To the person below - I hug thee.[/quote]


To the person below (hopefully dave) i punch thee!


Angel — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 01:47

[quote="Dave"]THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO COME AND BE FREAKING HAPPY.


YOU'RE RUINING MY FENG SHUI.


BE HAPPY!


Ahem


Let's try this again.


To the INFINITELY MORE HAPPY PERSON BELOW, I hug thee![/quote]


:evil: 😢 🙁 :evil: 🙁 😢 :evil: 😢


OMG i aint happy, what shall i do, post in daves other thread perhaps?


Dave — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 01:49

Maybe you will feel better if you pass my generous hug to somebody else.


I understand that there is a lot of self satisfaction in giving to others.


I think Med and Ed need hugs...


Give it one more try Angel


To the person below I HUG THEE!


(if this doesn't work you can sue to have this thread destroyed in my uberjustice thread, that is afterall the stated purpose of the uberjustice thread)


Angel — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 01:53

[quote="Dave"]Maybe you will feel better if you pass my generous hug to somebody else.


I understand that there is a lot of self satisfaction in giving to others.


I think Med and Ed need hugs...


Give it one more try Angel


To the person below I HUG THEE!


(if this doesn't work you can sue to have this thread destroyed in my uberjustice thread, that is afterall the stated purpose of the uberjustice thread)[/quote]


Pah, i dont do hugs, plus med would freak omg girl givin guy hug over net astugfirallah....like i said i am not HAPPY and i dont want to waste hugs!


Dave — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 01:55

[quote="angel"]Pah, i dont do hugs, plus med would freak omg girl givin guy hug over net astugfirallah....like i said i am not HAPPY and i dont want to waste hugs![/quote]


Okay I think i've worked out the answer to both your problems.


You are sad and don't want to waste hugs right??


Well I brought somebody along that has something for you!!!


(Note: the Dave of Dave'spics ironically enough is not me)

[img]http://davepics.com/Album/2003/12-18.Hawaii_HILX/Dolphin.jpg[/img]


ITS A HUG!!!!!!!!


Now hows that for a solution??


Feel happy and give your hug back to the dolphin.


Dave — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 02:01

[quote="angel"]awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


That is the most cutest pic ever awwwww[/quote]


Still Sad?


Angel — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 02:07

[quote="Dave"]Mission success!


lol I crack up every time I look at that guy - looks like the most cheerful dolphin on the planet![/quote]


lol he/she sure does.....now that i am happy i shall sleep in peace and with that thought, hugs for everyone! nite nite wa-salam/bye


Dave — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 02:12

[quote="Darth Hayder"][quote="Dave"]Sweet dreams!


TO THE PERSON BELOW - I HUG THEE![/quote]


that was me by pure co-incidence!!


here here dave......at least the two of us on this forum know how to stay happy at all times :)[/quote]


Zactly!


Where would the Revival be without us?


I know where - in a tigerless, hugless wasteland of argument.


That's where.


We should get some sort of humanitarian award for our work on this forum.


To the person below - I HUG THEE!


Dave — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 02:29

I would like to think Darth Haydar who without his mutual late night hijinks such threads would never have been possible.


I would like to thank Med for without him Ed would have enough free time to catch this thread and delete it.


But most of all - I want to thank Hugs and Tigers.


Tigers especially.


And before I go tonight and turn this over to Haydar I have only two things to say.


1. I hope our Tiger Brother Dawud survived the attack this morning


and 2.


HI MOM IM ON TV !!!!


Goodnight everybody! Drive Safe!!


I HUG THEE!


Sirus — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 02:38

*hugs Dave before he goes offstage*


well....(wipes away tears).....what can i say, im honoured for the recognition of my work


i tell you, it wasnt an easy task......but dave stuck by me thru thick and thin, and together we pulled it off


Dave - its been a pleasure my friend, i hope we can continue to bombard these forums for a long time to come


a few shout outs - mum - for everything

=angel....you gave us something to make fun off, albiet yourself

= dawud.....your off ur head, u provide me with inspiration wen im at a low ebb of my career

= tigers .... whom without i would be a sad dolphin-loving Hawaiin-hating freak

= Ed & Med ..... without you guys, this project wouldnt have been as much fun


well people, im almost in tears now.....jus like to say.....


peace!! BRRRRRUUUUUUUH!


Angel — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 21:23

[quote="Darth Hayder"]

=angel....you gave us something to make fun off, albiet yourself

[/quote]


Duh boy when have you ever been able to successfully make fun of me? i would make fun of you but you do a pretty good job yourself so really its not needed 😛


To the person below (duh and dave) i kick thee


Angel — Sun, 11 Sep 2005 - 22:06

[quote="Darth Hayder"]you know you cry yourself to sleep everynight.... :roll:[/quote]


Yeh i do, whatever nasty comments you and dave say to me i do take it to heart and i always cry and wonder to allah, why do these smelly ppl say this all bout me :roll:


Like hell i do, got better things to do!