Who enjoys travelling?

BM โ€”

Who's been where & why?


Forum

big bro โ€” Wed, 18 Jun 2008 - 09:32

Been to Pakistan a million and one times ๐Ÿ™ , however whenever we fly back to england we stop over in Dubai or Qatar for two weeks for a proper holiday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Courage โ€” Wed, 18 Jun 2008 - 11:02

If you count countries where I've set foot on the airport, but not always on the soil, I've been to 7 countries.


UK

Pakistan

UAE

Oman

Saudi

Bahrain

France


I haven't set foot on Omani or Bahraini soil yet, but who knows, one day I might.


big bro โ€” Wed, 18 Jun 2008 - 11:23

Other than Pkistan and Dubai i have been to France on the way Saudi Arabia. But i was only in the Airport in France for a short while. so does that count.


musslima โ€” Mon, 23 Jun 2008 - 21:25

i love traveling, but my sister hates it.

countries i've been to:

englnad

switzerland

dubai

abu dhabi

saudi arabia

egypt

kenya

bahrain

oman

somalia

djibouti

wales

france, kind of!


dark^knight โ€” Thu, 26 Jun 2008 - 12:35

Pakistan (obviously)

Saudi Arabia (Hajj and Umrah)

USA (business)

Spain (business)

Denmark (business)

Holland (business)

Egypt (transit)

Dubai (transit)

Cyprus (transit)


Courage โ€” Thu, 26 Jun 2008 - 13:33

[quote=love to live but living to die]Has anyone been to the Isle of Man?


what's it like?? is it just rocks and sea or is there more to it?[/quote]


I've been to the Isle of Wight. It's like a beachy island.


Courage โ€” Thu, 26 Jun 2008 - 13:46

Unless you're a girl. Or you could be referring to a brand or an object, in some other language.


Funzo โ€” Sat, 28 Jun 2008 - 16:36

[quote=love to live but living to die]do u know ... gay means "happy"


well i guess Isle of Men is similar to Isle of wight ... [/quote]

No gay means homersexual it used to be used for happy in the old english dictionary but now it means HOMERSEXUAl


Stephanie โ€” Mon, 30 Jun 2008 - 15:10

Travelling is probably the best (and the most expensive ;)) way to enjoy your time. Until now I've been to USA, Germany, France, South Africa and Australia.


musslima โ€” Mon, 30 Jun 2008 - 23:02

[quote=Stephanie]Travelling is probably the best (and the most expensive ;)) way to enjoy your time. Until now I've been to USA, Germany, France, South Africa and Australia.[/quote]


oh i like your picture


xSmurfy786x โ€” Tue, 1 Jul 2008 - 08:40

I have been toooo


Pakistan (more than 4times)

Saudia Arabia (3 times so far)

Dubai

UAE

Syria

Holland


with fammillyyy 8) inshallah we going Eygpt soon


my dad says we should travel the world to see the beauty of Allah's creation, and see those who are less fortunate than us and those who are more fortunate than us, and praise Allah (swt) for his creations.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ my dads 8)


xD


xSmurfy786x โ€” Tue, 1 Jul 2008 - 08:41

[quote=Ya'qub]Isle of Wight


sounds like 'I love white'


RACISM![/quote]


LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚


ayesha d โ€” Fri, 18 Jul 2008 - 20:18

[quote=Ya'qub]Isle of Wight


sounds like 'I love white'


RACISM![/quote]

lol that was hilarious or am i jus sad?? lol newayz

i have been to...


England

America

Canada

Italy

Jamiaca

Egypt

Greece

Wales


1R4M โ€” Fri, 18 Jul 2008 - 20:39

I LOVE travelling!!!!!!!!


I want to travel all over before I die inshaallah


I've been to Azad Kashmir

I had to be different!!!!

And also pakistan

Spain- that was amazing

ppl there r so nice

ermmmmmm


yea thats it really

n parts of the UK

but englands boring lol so whatever


Naz โ€” Fri, 18 Jul 2008 - 21:19

[quote=1R4M]I LOVE travelling!!!!!!!!


I want to travel all over before I die inshaallah


I've been to Azad Kashmir

I had to be different!!!!

And also pakistan

Spain- that was amazing

ppl there r so nice

ermmmmmm


yea thats it really

n parts of the UK

but englands boring lol so whatever[/quote]


where abouts in Spain did you go?


1R4M โ€” Fri, 18 Jul 2008 - 22:36

I went to benidorm

which I hated

its like england but with nicer weather


english tourists ruin countries!!!!


anyhoooooo


I went to barcelona

and valencia

valencia has islamic history too

n omg I LOVED the atchitecture there

simply beautiful

I reccommend it


Naz โ€” Sun, 20 Jul 2008 - 11:25

[quote=1R4M]I went to benidorm

which I hated

its like england but with nicer weather


english tourists ruin countries!!!!


anyhoooooo


I went to barcelona

and valencia

valencia has islamic history too

n omg I LOVED the atchitecture there

simply beautiful

I reccommend it[/quote]


I would never go Benidorm (seems really trashy) and your right about English tourists. Where there are a lot of English tourists or the English have control over that country it lacks culture.


Amal โ€” Sun, 20 Jul 2008 - 16:03

Just out of interest, how would you spend your time if you visited Benidorm etc? Is there anything to DO there? I could spent about 1-2 days on a beach, but knowing me, after that, I'd become bored :? sightseeing??


1R4M โ€” Sun, 20 Jul 2008 - 18:17

[quote=Amal]Just out of interest, how would you spend your time if you visited Benidorm etc? Is there anything to DO there? I could spent about 1-2 days on a beach, but knowing me, after that, I'd become bored :? sightseeing??[/quote]


Amal

true

it was v boring

which is why I never spent much of my holiday there


Courage โ€” Mon, 21 Jul 2008 - 11:01

[quote=Naz][quote=1R4M]I went to benidorm

which I hated

its like england but with nicer weather


english tourists ruin countries!!!!


anyhoooooo


I went to barcelona

and valencia

valencia has islamic history too

n omg I LOVED the atchitecture there

simply beautiful

I reccommend it[/quote]


I would never go Benidorm (seems really trashy) and your right about English tourists. Where there are a lot of English tourists or the English have control over that country it lacks culture. [/quote]


I swear over half the people in Spain are English! My friend went over to Spain, said something in Spanish, something like "Donde esta la estacion?" that's what he ment to say but struggled so the person turned out to be an Englishman.


1R4M โ€” Mon, 21 Jul 2008 - 12:00

[quote=Courage]


I swear over half the people in Spain are English! My friend went over to Spain, said something in Spanish, something like "Donde esta la estacion?" that's what he ment to say but struggled so the person turned out to be an Englishman.

[/quote]


haha!!!

depends where in spain u go

malaga majorca benidorm

theyre all tourist palces


Ya'qub โ€” Mon, 21 Jul 2008 - 12:45

Go to Granada. They speak Spanish and Moroccan Arabic.


Also Cordoba: just Spanish.


If you think that lots of people speak English in Spain, then you're going to the wrong places.


Although I am aware of my hypocrisy. I am planning to go to Spain to teach them English!


Courage โ€” Tue, 22 Jul 2008 - 17:13

Isle of Horses.


Sounds like I love horses!


Reminds me of Equss, that play with Daniel Radcliffe in. I didn't watch it by the way, just heard about it and what went on in the theatre!