Nick Griffin Gets Battered On Question Time!

Sajid Iqbal —

Salaam

Did you watch Question Time yesterday?

Please share your views here.

BBC Report on the show plus you can watch it her aswell:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321683.stm

Wasalaam

Forum
Tags

Joie de Vivre — Fri, 6 Nov 2009 - 16:21

[quote=malik]You are an evil person for siding with what is evil. God will most certainly punish you in this life and in the life after death.[/quote]
I am not so evil as to issue condemnations, but you are a liar for claiming to know more than I about this life, or a fool for thinking so.

[quote=malik]If you reject God, then you are a kafir Jew instead of a believing Jew. I don't hate you for not believing in God. You might not yet be fully convinced about God. [/quote]
Having called me evil it seems strange you hold out at all. I would be more concerned with what God thinks than what Malik thinks, since nothing could be less useful or convincing than anything Malik thinks, in my experience.

[quote=malik]But I hate you for accepting an immoral creaton called Israel. You know that Israel came into existence through force, robbery, murder, oppression, racism and genocide.[/quote]
Not really, no. If you like we'll list crimes of Muslims and I'll pretend that's justification for hating you, since you believe in Islam. But it wouldn't be a valid reason, it would just suggest I was an emotionally unbalanced person, not a more religious one.

[quote=malik]I urge you to take time and read this book:

"Arabs and Israel For Beginners" - by Ron David.[/quote]
Thanks Malik, but I'm up to my eyeballs in books like that, one more won't help your cause. Juma Mubarak!