Right from Wrong

RuBz —

Assalamu-Alaikum broz n sistaz


On sunday i went to the global peace n unity conference

n overall i had a gud tym n refrained myself from doin things which i was asked of,

but near the end wen i had nothin 2 do n somethin came up my mind went blank n i did somethin which I wernt supposed to do.

Whilst i was committing this wrong thing i knew deep down that its not right yet i didn have the strenght to move myself away.

My inner faith felt so weak n i felt as if someone had taken my heart out and locked it up in a small box.

I have prayed for forgiveness but still dnt feel better coz everythin i do seems weak even my prayers.

I am lacking in doin right from wrong n some ppl think that its due to the ppl i hang around with.

So does that mean that i need to change my friendship groups n see what happens.

Plz plz give me some advice i am in desperate need.

May Allah reward you for any advice you give.

Wassalaamz.


Forum

100man — Thu, 8 Dec 2005 - 15:09

Fine.


btw if it is necessary to apologise to anyone for what you did then that is a matter of urgency.


And I apologise for doing your head in.


*DUST* — Thu, 8 Dec 2005 - 15:13

[quote="RuBz"]4GET IT YEA JUS 4GET IT I DNT NEED NE1Z HELP IL LIV HOW I CAN ANYWAYS

Thanks MuslimSister N Angel for givin me some good advice.


Erm Admin can u plz delete this thread il b very grateful thankyou.


sfe[/quote]

Language!! :o


and Rubz theres no need for this thread to b deleted, u dont hav to take that attitude. on a forum there's bound to b people u disagree with. if they bug u, just ignore em, its not worth getting worked up over such things.


RuBz — Thu, 8 Dec 2005 - 15:14

[quote="100man"]Fine.


btw if it is necessary to apologise to anyone for what you did then that is a matter of urgency.


And I apologise for doing your head in.[/quote]


i dnt need to say soz 2 ne1

its mre complicated n i understand ur point bout other ppl sufferin wrser states than me but im jus tryina b a gud muslim n dats y i askd 4 help

ofcourse i realise others r in need n my prayers r wid dem i aint tryina winge jus askin 4 help.

if dat mkes things clearer 4 u

sfe


RuBz — Thu, 8 Dec 2005 - 15:20

[quote="Aasiyah"][quote="RuBz"]FK IT YEA JUS 4GET IT I DNT NEED NE1Z HELP IL LIV HOW I CAN ANYWAYS

Thanks MuslimSister N Angel for givin me some good advice.


Erm Admin can u plz delete this thread il b very grateful thankyou.


sfe[/quote]

Language!! :o


and Rubz theres no need for this thread to b deleted, u dont hav to take that attitude. on a forum there's bound to b people u disagree with. if they bug u, just ignore em, its not worth getting worked up over such things.[/quote]


soz sis bout my language aint my fault im short tempered dats all

soz 1ce again

n im an easy person but jus aint in da buzz 2 argue wid ppl n dat