SuperHero Talk

You —

Keep all your super hero /alterego talk in this topic, and stop it polluting every other topic.


Forum

MuslimSisLilSis — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:30

[quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote]


u telling me my ego crushing work dont work?


Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted:


I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)


Dave — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:31

[quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote]


u telling me my ego crushing work dont work?


Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted:


I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote]


lol but I have years of experience with confidence.


Sirus — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 23:39

[quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote]


u telling me my ego crushing work dont work?


Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted:


I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote]


[size=7]my ego - now therz a challenge for ya...[/size]