Who thinks the Power of Silence should take over The Revival with help from You/Admin/RY?

s.b.f —

poll

Who thinks the Power of Silence should take over The Revival with help from You/Admin/RY?

Yes
25% (3 votes)
No
50% (6 votes)
Oui
8% (1 vote)
Ja
17% (2 votes)
Total votes: 12
Forum

TPOS — Fri, 18 Nov 2011 - 21:05

I would like to say

1) this was not my idea - I laughed when I first heard it

2) I will not be voting

3) I don't know what I'm exPected to do and whether I'd be able to fill the role well

4) I don't believe it's possible


🙂


You — Fri, 18 Nov 2011 - 22:35

[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE][quote=Lilly]i am torn.


BUT. Power of Silence, you're test is to make the edit button reappear.


:D[/quote]

I actually saw the edit button earlier :s[/quote]


Does pressing ctrl + f5 make a difference?


LookingToSee — Sun, 20 Nov 2011 - 16:42

i meant to say that my vote would not reflect how i feel abt the individual persons. Feef's my friend, but idont feel she'll be right for the job..or the job would be right for her...


and i wanted to test if you could vote again and again by logging off everytime and ithought this poll was cool to try out on coz its not really a lifechanging poll. im off to try again!


s.b.f — Sun, 20 Nov 2011 - 19:25

[quote=Lilly]i meant to say that my vote would not reflect how i feel abt the individual persons. Feef's my friend, but idont feel she'll be right for the job..or the job would be right for her...


[/quote]


Who would be right for the job?


TPOS — Sun, 20 Nov 2011 - 21:25

[quote=Lilly]i meant to say that my vote would not reflect how i feel abt the individual persons. Feef's my friend, but idont feel she'll be right for the job..or the job would be right for her...


and i wanted to test if you could vote again and again by logging off everytime and ithought this poll was cool to try out on coz its not really a lifechanging poll. im off to try again![/quote]

lol a simple no would've done the job 😉 I wouldn't be bothered about it


You — Sun, 20 Nov 2011 - 21:29

[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]I wouldn't be bothered about it[/quote]


you say that in the open where everyone can see you, but in secret...


@ Lilly, if you get a knock on your door or window in the middle of the night, RUNNN!!!!


TPOS — Thu, 24 Nov 2011 - 21:55

[quote=The Lamp]Why not be joint admin with "You"? I'd vote for you then! ;)[/quote]

I'd like to reiterate

[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]I would like to say

1) this was not my idea - I laughed when I first heard it

2) I will not be voting

3) I don't know what I'm expected to do and whether I'd be able to fulfil the role well

4) I don't believe it's possible


:)[/quote]